Senior Accountant Leader
Purpose of the role
Ravago, a leading international recycler and distributor of plastics, rubber and chemicals, is in the true sense of the word a family company. Over time, Ravago grew from a local Belgian company into an international group of over 7,000 employees, not only by constantly seeking opportunities, but also by investing in its people.
To strengthen our Finance team based in our group's headquarter in Luxembourg, we are looking for a talented Senior Accountant, that loves a professional challenge and has the right mindset to motivate and inspire other colleagues.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting of Master Degree within Finance;
- Proven experience (+10 years) as a financial controller of senior accountant in an international organization. First part of career in an audit function is a plus;
- Experience with general ledger functions, the month-end/year-end close process, tax declarations and the annual audit;
- Good communication skills and enjoying personal contacts;
- Hands-on experience with ERP and accounting tools;
- Experience in coaching a team is a plus;
- You recognize yourself in the core values of Ravago: entrepreneurship, human focus, professionalism and humility;
- Fluent knowledge of English and French is required, both verbal and written;
- Other European languages skills are considered an asset.
Your profile will allow you:
- To manage the accounting and finance positions of our holding companies.
- To manage the interactions with the external auditors;
- To get inspired in a fast growing environment, and be eager to participate in our path to the finance function of the future;
- To combine analytical skills with a savviness for accounting processes;
- To support change projects throughout the organization;
- To coach peers in their day tot day job and their long term career;
- To protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential;
- To communicate in a transparent and professional manner.
Location: Luxembourg | Published: 18 May 2021 | Vacancy ID: 1153268