Spontaneous application - Engineers (chemical/industrial/mechanical)
Purpose of the role
The world of polymers, chemicals and building materials truly allow us to play a part at the heart of your life.
Our partnerships with our customers, suppliers across the Globe as well as the nature of our production and recycling activities require the energy and dedication of our technical workforce.
- Master in chemistry or chemical engineering, electro mechanics or industrial engineering
- Belief in essential role of polymers in our lives
- Dutch & English language
- Hands-on and pragmatic problem solving attitude
- Mindset of a customer oriented teamplayer
- Value professionalism, human focus, entrepreneurship and humility
- Appropriate communication skills & some sense of humor
Every day, talented and highly experienced engineers and technical staff make a difference by:
- Working closely with our suppliers and customers to find the perfect match between the application (the products you use for every moment in your life) and the required polymer, chemical or insulation product.
- Optimizing, maintaining and running our production facilities across the Globe. As we keep investing in our assets there are obviously also vast opportunities in expanding our technical capabilities on that front.
- Moving in on circularity through close partnerships and smart entrepreneurial innovation
- Continuously optimizing our processes that sit at the heart of our distribution and production business (e.g. our IT and supply chain backbone).
Location: Arendonk | Published: 03 Mar 2021 | Vacancy ID: 1143381