IT support engineer (m/v/d)
Purpose of the role
To take responsibility for telephone, mail & onsite IT service delivery to end-users and the administrative and organizational follow-up of tickets (incidents, request & changes) & updating CMDB, in order to provide a tangible and fast end user IT service.
Second part of the role is to maintain the IT-infrastructure, resolve structural problems in order to ensure that the continuity and efficiency of the IT-infrastructure meets the needs of the organization and in order to guarantee its optimum availability and adherence to agreed service levels.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Platform Tools
- Knowledge of other systems/programs are a plus.
- Fluent English, preferred in Dutch or local language.
- You are well organized and able to analyse an IT problem in a short timeframe
- User/Client oriented
- You are motivated to help people with IT problems
- Good communicator
- Capable to understand and accept the impact on the business
- Love to work in a team
- Degree (bachelor, HBO5, graduaat,…) in ICT or similar by experience.
- Offer first line support for incidents in order to restrict and prevent an interruption of the IT services.
- Using Topdesk as the ITSM tool from Ravago.
- Update procedures and configurations in order to offer the necessary tools to the first line to ensure the stability of the environment within the agreed service levels.
- Help ensuring a continuous service order to guarantee the agreed service levels with focus on the end-users.
- Be responsible for technical realizations and take care of the necessary installations and configurations of the hard- and software in order to implement IT infrastructure in a successful way.
- Inform, train and guide end-users to ensure that systems are used in the best possible manner and as efficiently as possible.
- By creating and updating FAQ documentation
- Stay well informed about the evolutions within the specific field, keep his/her knowledge up-to-date within the context of new developments in order to strengthen his/her credibility by offering a service that is continuously based on updated knowledge.
Location: Arendonk - Belgium | Published: 01 Mar 2021 | Vacancy ID: 1142975