Junior Sales Trainee Commodity Trading Germany (Cologne)
Purpose of the role
As Junior Sales Trainee of our Commodity Trading Business, you are responsible for:
Commercially supporting the German Sales Team by reactively and proactively prospecting for new customers
- Travelling together with the German sellers to follow up on the leads resulting from your prospection efforts and as such learn the business by doing and by example.
- Progressively over time develop your own customers.
The Ravagos extensive market knowledge, via our commercial, technical and IT resources, will help you succeed in this role.
- You are a communicative team player who can take ownership independently
- You have a great commercial mindset and want to bring it to the next level by actively hunting for new opportunities
- You like flexibility in a job because you are well organized, accurate and self-motivated.
- Using different languages such as German (mother tongue) and English is key for you.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, is self-evident for you
- You live in the Cologne/Hürth region
- Identify and profile new business prospects
- Co-develop sales at new accounts with focus on three key parameters
- Learn about the business and buying habits of the customer
- Match and sell services and product features to the mutual need of Ravago and the customer
- Establish a good relationship with the customer
Location: Cologne / Germany | Published: 31 Jan 2020 | Vacancy ID: 1089802