Quality coordinator distribution (Arendonk)
Purpose of the role
To ensure that our business is conducted in a manner that maximises customer satisfaction, meets customer & quality requirements and provides continual improvement and cost savings.
- Minimum Bachelor degree and/or minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office (focussing on Excel)
- You are hands on and you act in a pragmatic & accurate way
- Flexible team player with excellent communication skills
- Experience in supply chain processes and/or ISO is a pro
- Stress resistant
- Good organisation skills
- Takes initiative and displays a pro-active attitude
- Develop, implement and follow up improvement actions
- To monitor customer concerns and to ensure that Ravago exceeds customer expectations
- Ensure that our organization is ISO compliant
- To serve as focal point to the sales offices for quality related topics
- To receive, verify & follow up complaints
- Chase suppliers & logistic partners for resolutions
- To support users of the local offices with questions related to claim handling in our ERP system
- Invoice and Credit Note Processing
Statistical Process Control:
- Perform statistical analysis based on the system data in order to set corrective actions.
- Analyse and communicate the supplier performance to the management.
Location: Arendonk / Belgium | Published: 09 Dec 2019 | Vacancy ID: 1082546